Location and Features:
The Heights of North Park is nestled in the hills of Pine Township. This luxury home community provides a scenic landscape for your dream home. The development is bordered on three sides by North Park. North Park is made up of 3,000 acres offering biking, hiking, horse-back riding trails, basketball and tennis courts, ball fields, and picnic groves.
In addition, The Heights is convenient to shopping, restaraunts, fitness clubs, movie theatres and golf courses. Downtown Pittsburgh is only a 30-minute drive away. Pittsburgh offers a variety of cultural and business events including shopping, theatre, sports, and more. Interstate 79, the Pennsylvania Turnpike, and the Pittsburgh International Airport can be easily accessed from The Heights.
The Heights of North Park is located in the Pine-Richland School District. Pine-Richland schools are ranked among the area’s leaders in education.
The homes in the Heights of North Park range in price starting at $900,000. Wooded homesites range from 1 to 2.5 acres in size.
- Custom Madia Homes from $900,000 to $3,000,000
- 1 acre plus lots
- Adjacent to North Park
- Pine Township
- Pine-Richland Schools
- Convenient commute to downtown Pittsburgh
- Convenient access to the Turnpike and I-79
- I-79 north to Wexford exit
- Right on route 910 (orange belt)
- The Heights is 4.2 miles on the right
- Turnpike exit 4 Butler Valley
- Go north on Route 8
- Turn left on Route 910 (orange belt)
- The Heights is approximately 5 miles on the left